Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome, everyone!

My name is Trixie Belden. All of the Bob-Whites can post on here, but you'll mostly just see stuff from me. My brother Mart is probably the one to explain how a blog works. I use the internet when I need to solve a case; I'm too busy to mess around with this stuff a lot.

I'll talk a little about my cases, and some of the funny stuff going on around Sleepy-Side-on-the-Hudson. I've gotta go feed the chickens right now, though. And get my brothers to leave me alone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the Krolmeister data base, Trixie! Awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trixie!

    Just wanted to let you know, I am your BIGGEST fan ever! Seriously, my family is now entertained by my ramblings about you, I have dreams about meeting you and the rest of the Bobwhites, and I've read tons of fanfic about you.

    Thank you so much for writing this blog! I am so excited about it! Please keep it up!

    Rachel

    (BTW, could you get me a date with Mart?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwww. Why would you want to date Mart?

    I appreciate you reading my blog, though! Thanks, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete